awards
3,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
weep with us, oh weep with us
POSTED ON May 25, 2024 22:54:09 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

a whole 'nother life huh? how many ye plan ta stack up?

ringing in her head, blood in her ears. dumped to the other side of the world and left to be tended to. cacophony of madness in her ears as the fissures deepened and all that made her different fell away - is falling away, despite her grasping, her ceaseless pleading. 

they wanted to keep her, but somehow amidst the tumult, while she fell into the embroiled, roiling sea, her lips managed soft smiles and formed words like, i'm fine. tend to the others. i'll be resting at home if anyone needs me.

hotel ever grande is not the destination. home is somewhere else. home has always been in his arms and she's unraveling this time and it terrifies her and she cannot do this alone.

i cannot do this alone

though there's no doubt xen can sense the draconid woman has landed on the roof of the bar, a dragonair slinks down the side of the building and slithers through an open window into his bedroom, searching for the only person who can bring her mistress peace.
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,479 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON May 26, 2024 4:46:46 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[attr="class","postruinsbg"]

[attr="class","postruinstxt"]
[attr="class","postruinsicon"]
King shoots awake. He didn't have the AURA SENSE that his Lucario did, but the presence of a massive serpent was enough to send every single hair on his back of his neck standing.

Exhaustion clings to the corners of his vision making the darkness appear even more black, but his Lucario quickly rises to meet their intruder.

King himself couldn't recognize the Dragon specifically—Freya had so fucking many of them—but the likihood that it was someone else's was near-nonexistent.

"Yer about a week late" he says, eyes adjusting slowly to the dark as he sizes the battered woman up-and-down.

"Ye look like shit."

[newclass=.postruinsbg]width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #80daeb;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote b]color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-value]border:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:55%; margin-bottom:-120px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON May 26, 2024 4:58:17 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

rooted to the ground, but the cosmos are so close. she can almost taste them, if only her tastebuds weren't deadened by weeks of poison. just dust in her mouth and ash. dragonfire feels so far away - mere cinders. and then close, too close, frigid even. fur and steel around her and she gasps, muscles shaking, but xen does not let go. 

home

familiar scent and sound. creaking of the floorboards, noise of the bar and the streets outside. some of her belongings stretch shadows across the furniture. tears pool in her eyes. she has no room in her heart for guilt over leaving him. 

this had not been her choice. 

pale skin still lavender in its undertone, she reaches like a ghost, hand trembling towards him. "please," she says hoarsely, "i need you."
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,479 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON May 26, 2024 5:26:15 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar

Yeah she definitely looked like shit.

King reaches for a Pokeball at his nightstand release the Pokemon inside—an Audino. The latest edition to his team. While it works on spreading HEALING PULSES to the Councilwoman, King does his own.

Hands reach out to intertwine fingers as he softly coaxes and pulls her to bed with him.

"Shh, yer fine now love."

[newclass=.postruinsbg]width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #80daeb;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsicon] margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; background-size: contain;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt blockquote]border:1px solid #aaa; background:transparent; margin: 0px; padding: 10px; font-size: 8px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt .vdice-box]background: transparent; border: 1px solid #aaa; border-radius:3px; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinstxt] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:55%; margin-bottom:-120px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsbg]background:url('https://i.imgur.com/2BdJS3Z.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=.postruinsart img]height:100px; width: 363px; object-fit:cover; border:1px solid #aaa; border-radius:5px; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartdrk]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#303030; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-104px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.postruinsartlght]height:100px; width: 363px; border-radius:5px; background:#aaa; margin-left:1px; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON May 26, 2024 5:36:39 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

healing pulses do little to repair the cracks in her splintering psyche, but they assuage her cuts and bruises, pad the tough callouses that have formed on her hands from weeks of cleaning tera crystals. 

she crawls onto the bed, into him, nosing into his chest, snaking arms around his sides to bring his warmth against her. she shakes; with every space she fits pieces of herself into, her trembling grows, until her heart is a wild thunder in her chest and her breaths are shallow hiccups of pain. 

"they took me away again," she says in broken cries, soft and forceful. "i wanted to serve. i was, i was stolen."

misted, with purple instead of pink.
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,479 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON May 26, 2024 5:43:08 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar

This time is worse than the last.

Physical pain was something they could deal with easily, but this? Neither one of them knew how to transverse this type of pain. They'd both spent long running from it but, karma always caught up.

He strokes her hair for a while, quiet while the Councilwoman trembles, words not enough to shelter her from the events of the last week.

He takes a break to lift the blanket to cover them, before soothing her with a steady rhythm of his breathing.

"Yer safe now." He says at last, voice soft and muffled in her hair.

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON May 26, 2024 6:00:44 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

and time, as it is meant to do, marches on. agonizing seconds slip into minutes, slip into hours, and she begs him with no shortage of word and touch not to let her go. not to leave. not to break her, please, don't break her. 

all the rest of the world is so empty and it is filled with vile darkness, splatters of bloodied feathers and bisected bodies and contorted shapes of the damned. the nightmares are violent and unrelenting, but somehow they are better than the dream. 

only forty minutes have passed. not hours since she's been in his arms.

her sobs have petered to half-asleep hiccups. she jerks back to, grimacing as glass shatters (not here, not there, not anywhere (or was it another her that knocked the glass off the nightstand, saying, eva, dear can you get that?)). 

she gropes for him, finds the curve of his jaw, and looks up through wet lashes. 

"i think i am unraveling," comes the admission, given so freely. no more hiding. no more shouldering alone. and almost as quickly does she press her thumb to his lip, to stop him from speaking, to give her a moment. "but here, with you, i'm held fast, but i'm not safe.

"we're not safe."
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,479 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON May 26, 2024 6:16:29 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar

"Yer not unraveling," he says with conviction, but internally, he doubts his own words.

This Freya reminded him of the wounded woman that he met in the bathroom of a shitty bar. A year ago he'd have left her to her own devices, or whooped her ass in the ring, but now that he'd come to care for her, that wasn't an option.

Yet.

"We're safe," he echoes, not quite understanding her intention, but trying anyways.

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON May 26, 2024 6:28:39 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

the end is coming. it's in the air. it's in the rot and buried in the flesh and thickening sweetly in the blood. she shows teeth in the face of his denial, tucks her head under his jaw so the corner of her mouth impresses upon his throat. his jugular veins pulse and more red flashes over her vision, making her toes curl.

"you asked how many," she breathes. "how many lives i could stack up. not more. not much more, but there's something important here."

her words are a jumble, she knows. mismatched and turned around. not enough and too much. 

"there were masks. they showed us what we wanted most, showed us what each other wanted. our deepest desires. and that's where it started. where i lost myself, wanting, giving up all of it - you, for a dream - but you were the dream." she turns her head and she kisses the side of his throat with featherlight care. 

"and by wanting you, i betrayed you," she whispers.
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,479 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 1:00:17 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]here were were a jumble, so little of he it he could understand; nevertheless he coaxes her her hair with soft strokes.
[break][break]
"i don't understand." he wanted to, but did it matter right now? "you need ta sleep first. yer tired."
[break][break]
she'd been gone for a week. who knew how much sleep she'd gotten?

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[break][break]

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #9ce6f6; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 1:54:27 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"sleep," she says humorously, smile quirking while mania dribbles into her eyes. "the dreams were my prison. in there, i knew it was false, and i spent every moment knowing it could be my last. that i'd wake up and i wouldn't be me again."

her canines graze his skin. 

"tell me," she demands. "tell me who i am."
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,479 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 2:23:16 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
Her demand is met with bared teeth that comes instinctively at her tone.

Catching himself, he lets out a long breath that sounds more like a dragon's than he'd have ever noticed before. He acquiences, tone carrying an edge of loving warning, but still soft enough to get lost in her the locks of her hair.

"Freya Morningstar." He follows each one with a kiss to her head.

"Dragonness."

"Defiant."

"Confident."

He pauses on the next one.

"A pain in my ass."

[newclass=.postruinstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #609EBB;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 5:43:40 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

flint strikes and sparks shower, but nothing catches. no smoke, no ash, only his arms around her, his fingers and his lips sifting through her hair, holding her in this body - in her body. 

each supplant of her turmoil glows warmly and the bits and pieces of her that were drifting apart settle back down, held fast by each adjective, verb, and insufferable phrase. she coils into him, hooking an ankle around his calf, willing all the spaces away so she can grip him tightly and burrow into his warmth, his scent, his safety. 

she says, "thank you," and, "i love you," and "kiss me now, love. please."
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2024 0:50:02 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven